More England #2

Because the Wifi is so slow I'm not going to post any pictures till I have better WiFi or until I'm home. I don't have the patience to wait for the photo's to load. Oowh I found a way to use the pictures on my dad's webalbum :)
But I can write what we have done so far and add the pictures later.

So after reading and chilling on a cliff in West Bay, we only had one more night left in the Roundham House. So the day after we packed our stuff and left the Bed and Breakfast.
We decided to go to West Bay again and stay on the beach. The sun was shining but because of the wind it didn't feel so warm. I was reading The Host (what by the way is an awesome book; I LOVED it, wanted to read it again) and chilling. :)
That evening we had a hotel in Lynmouth and we ate Fish and Chips for the first time.
The village Lynmouth is really cute and is next to the sea.

Because of the day on the beach the left part of my body was red and you could see the sunglasses on my head. Really embarrasing.
In that village we did some walking; we took a little train thingy to a town up the hill; Lynton and we chilled some more. It wasn't really good weather and the hotel wasn't really nice but the town was cute so that didn't really matter.
After Lynmouth we went to Shaftesbury where we rented a cottage for a week.
Tommorow we have to leave the cottage again. It's a shame because I finally had my own room and all.
We went to Shaftesbury; the Gold Hill,we went to Salisbury, the Stonehenge, we went to Bath, watched some movies and stuff.

The Gold Hill in Shaftesbury

The Stonehenge

By the Stonehenge

The annoying farm chickens; one just flew into my bedroom window one time; creapy!

In Bath; The Royal Cresent (famous halfround street with houses)

Some bridge in Bath with shops on both sides
And that's it. I think I wrote most of the important stuff we did down so I'm going to do something usefull again! Bye bye

0 reacties:

Post a Comment