Addicted

I'm supposed to be sleeping but I can't!
So here I am; tweeting, blogging,writing posts on forumns, reading my email. As addicted as always. Since I have my iPod touch I check my mail every ten minutes and read everyone's tweets. My other addictions are somehow too connected with my computer and iPod; watching movies/Tv shows (most movies I watch from my computer screen), listening to music, photoshopping (an addiction that's still in a early stadium, but those addictions can be the worst) and even reading is connected to my Computer and iPod. I read entire books with my iPod! One of my worst nightmare's would be; having no electricity! No more recharging my Ipod, using my PC, watching movies, no more listening to music, no more tweeting and no more cooking food=O that would be hell! Luckily that hasn't happened yet, so I can dream nice dreams in stead of nightmares! Nighty night! -xoxo-

0 reacties:

Post a Comment