Almost vacation!

It is almost Christmas holiday!
Yeah!
School is going better again. My grades are getting better now!
I'm writing an English assingment right now.
OMG, I'm actually doing my homework! It's a miracle!
I promised to post pictures of Keulen (Koln) but I'll do it later.
Ok, should be getting back to the writing of the letter.
Everything I type always changes subject very fast. There's not really a line between them. That's probably very annoying for readers. But who cares! :)
Gotta go! C ya!
xoxoxo, Anouk

1 reacties:

Katoo said...

Hii,
Yeah, I had a playlist, but it disappeared.. gonna try to fix it. yeah , i know maasmechellen village, but it's really far from where I live, and I can't get there easily.
and I will let you know how your report card is. =] Have a nice vacation and good luck with your assingment! xD

Post a Comment