B.O.O.K.S.

I love to read on my holiday so I went to the library today.
Do you want to know which books I picked? I bet you don't!
But I'm still gonna tell you. Just because....

The Host by Stephenie Meyer (I love the Twilight series, so I'm gonna read this one too)
Poppy Sheakspeare by Clare Allan (in Dutch)
The Secret of Lost Things by Sheridan Hay

I already had some books and we bought some books:
I still have to think about which books I'm gonna take with me.
My other options:

Pretty Little Liars and Flawless by Sara Shepard
The Bitch Goddess Notebook by Martha o'Connor
Remember me by Sophie Kinsella (in Dutch)
The voice of Tamar by David Grossman (in Dutch)
This charming man by Marian Keyes (in Dutch)
Sarah's key by Tatiana de Rosnay (in Dutch)
Rebuilding Coventry by Sue Townsend
The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend (in Dutch)
Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (in Dutch)
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D.Salinger
Wuthering Height by Emily Bronte (wanted to read a classic book and we had this one lying around)

The red ones are coming for sure! The rest I have to think about :)
Very interessting blog, huh? :P


0 reacties:

Post a Comment